Sunday, November 27, 2011

Heart List: Castle


Now that my husband is working nights, I find I have a lot of time on my hands. I try to keep busy with useful projects, but sometimes I find myself scouring the television for easy entertainment. One of the shows that helps keep the boredom at bay is "Castle." It's a show about a murder mystery author who follows around a homicide detective, and it is hilarious! First of all, I love Nathan Fillion. No one could pull off the character of Richard Castle like he does. Secondly, the dialogue is witty and intelligent. (Huge points for me!) Thirdly, the story is funny, moving, smart, engaging, and unique. Fourthly, the characters are awesome. Shall I keep going? I anxiously await each new episode, but I also find great enjoyment in watching older episodes (which isn't always the case with some tv shows). I'm glad that it survived the rumors of cancellation, and I hope the show continues in all its awesome glory for many seasons to come.

1 comment:

  1. I second this post times a million. Castle is my favorite show on television. Nate Fillion is GENIUS as Rick. I look forward to Monday night for many reasons (like FHE, of course ;) but Castle is like icing atop the cake. Love!

    ReplyDelete