Thursday, December 29, 2011

Heart List: Snow





 I love the snow. Granted, I don't always love being cold, but snow always brings a smile to my face. Think of all the fun things you can do in the snow! Make snow angels, get into a snowball fight, build a snowman, go sledding, whitewash a sibling or friend, or just marvel in the sheer beauty of it! I live in a place where it snows every year, and without fail there are people complaining about it every year. Why don't they move someplace warmer if they hate it so much? This year has been interesting because we haven't had a good snowstorm yet, and now everyone is complaining that we don't have any snow. The weather just can't win! I, for one, am glad for every tiny snowflake and I hope that we don't have to wait too much longer for our winter wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment