Thursday, March 14, 2013

Heart List: Cruises


I desperately need a vacation. I love my life, but everybody needs a break every now and again. When I get this feeling, my first thought is to look into going on a cruise. Taking a cruise is my favorite way to travel! You get off the boat and do whatever you want for the day, then you get back on board and go to sleep, and you wake up someplace new! It's the laziest kind of vacation because everything is taken care of for you...and I love it! I've been on one in the Mediterranean and one in the Caribbean, and I loved them both. I think I'd like to go on an Alaskan cruise next, and I'd also like to do an Asian one. And one to Mexico. And back to Europe. Basically, I want to cruise all over the world. Too bad I'm not rich, otherwise I'd totally do it! Oh well. For now, I'll plan a more frugal vacation, and save up for a cruise in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment