Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Sorry for the delay in updating this blog. I was in the process of moving and getting all settled in. It's nice to be in a house (rather than a condo). Lewis is more free to run around like the crazy person he is, and Eliza now has a room of her own. Both are important. :)

I am striving to get into a regular writing schedule. There was another delay caused by a broken laptop, but now I have a shiny new one. I'm still planning on having this book done by next spring, and I'll let you all know as soon as I have a release date.

Here's the point of this post, though:

I've set up a Black Friday sale! The day after Thanksgiving both of my books will be on sale for $0.99 each. I would appreciate everybody's help in spreading the word. Tell all of your book-loving friends and family to download a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment