Thursday, May 28, 2015

Update on Book 3 of Threshold

Well, my friends, I have recently returned from an awesome vacation. My husband and I went to Japan for an early celebration of our anniversary. I am mostly recovered from my jet lag now, and I'm ready to jump back into work.

I just wanted to post a quick update for those of you who are waiting for the last installment of the Threshold Trilogy. My cover artist and my editor are both hard at work, and it looks like everything is coming together. I did have to go back through the manuscript and make some changes due to an error on my part. But at least we caught it early, and hopefully it won't be an issue anymore.

We're still on schedule for the July 10th release date, so mark your calendars! Next week I'll be posting one more preview chapter, and then I'll also post previews of the cover art as they become available.

Thanks for your patience and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment