Friday, July 10, 2015

Book Release

Today's the day, my friends!

My third book has been released on Amazon. It is the last book of the Threshold Trilogy, and I truly hope that it lives up to everyone's expectations. It has been such an amazing process writing it, and I've had the love and support of so many wonderful people. Thank you to my readers for your support and encouragement, and thank you to my friends and family for being patient with me through this project.

As always, I welcome feedback. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have or to send me your critiques.

Here is the link to "The Labyrinth of Destiny"
http://www.amazon.com/Labyrinth-Destiny-Threshold-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B011B3J5J6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1436556722&sr=8-4&keywords=callie+kanno

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking forward to this release. Just to give you an idea of your demographic I'm a 43 y/o man that was waiting for several authors to release their next book (examples: Anthony Ryan, Mark Lawrence, Dave Dalglish, assorted Forgotten Realms). I was browsing Amazon, found your first book, and decided to give it a try. I was hooked by that first page. I was almost through the first book when I realized, "Hey, there isn't much fighting here.." and didn't care. The story and characters were engaging, the world shows much potential, and also importantly the plot didn't take easy outs.

    Thank you very much for your work and I hope to see more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete