Friday, June 17, 2011

Heart List: Culver's


Hey! I have a blog! I should write an entry someday...
Okay, here we go again. I have recently discovered a delightful burger and custard place called Culver's. I had driven past it before, but I had never taken the time to actually try the food. Then, with a little encouragement from my husband, I finally agreed to go. Oh my goodness! What took me so long?! The hamburgers are not exactly pieces of art, but the taste more than makes up for any lack in aesthetics. The meat itself is full of juicy flavor, and the buns are warm and yummy. I decided to try the cheese curds, and I had a hard time sharing with my husband. However, the thing that really got my attention was the frozen custard. YUM! So creamy and delicious! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I love fast food that actually tastes good. No offense to other certain fast food restaurants who shall remain nameless, but bleh! I would highly recommend Culver's to all people who love a good burger and creamy frozen custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment