Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear Stacy...

Dear Stacy (and anyone else who was awaiting the next chapter of "Threshold Child"):

I had no idea that anyone was waiting for me to post new chapters. I mostly did it to break up all of my Heart List entries. :) I formally apologize for my tardiness, and will try to be better in the future. The story is actually finished, and I'm in the process of formatting it to post on Amazon. I will let you all know when that has been accomplished, so you can enjoy the fruits of my high school/early college labors (yes, that's how long I've been sitting on that particular project). Thank you so much for your interest and your patience!

Sincerely,
Callie

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks Callie! You're forgiven for making me wait. I've been wanting a good story recently, so I'm looking forward to the rest of yours.

    ReplyDelete