Thursday, February 9, 2012

Poor Planning

My husband and I just bought a condo! We have never owned a place of our own, so we are very excited. My husband keeps talking about all the things we can do once we are no longer renters. I can't say I blame him. I have my own little list of things I'm looking forward to.

I bring this up because we are moving this weekend, and we haven't set up internet at our new place. I am not sure how long it will be before I will be posting my next blog entry. (Please, try not to cry!) I'm not really one of those people who has to have internet access, so I'm not even in a hurry to set it up. It may also interest you to know that I am now 8 months pregnant, which is another factor in the delay of any upcoming posts.

Why are we moving when I'm 8 months pregnant? I have no idea. Poor planning on our part. However, that means that it will take me even longer to get my new home situated, which will push back any future blogging. Being that I am also a procrastinator, the birth of our first child may occur before I get around to posting a new entry.

To sum up: I may post something next week, but it might take me over a month to get around to it. Don't hold your breath either way. I'll try to be productive in my editing of "The Threshold Child," and I'll definitely let all of you know when it becomes available online. Until then, have a lovely February (and possibly March)!

No comments:

Post a Comment