Monday, July 29, 2013

2nd Edition of Threshold

Good news, friends! The 2nd edition of "The Threshold Child" (which will include a glossary, pronunciation guide, and a map) will be released on August 1st! I'm very excited to release an updated version. There have also been some revisions and edits, and hopefully I've done away with the last of the grammar errors. The feedback I've received has really helped in re-shaping the story, so don't stop sending it!

I will also be doing a promotion day soon, so you will be able to update your version for free (or, if you don't already have it downloaded, you can get it for free in general). I'm not certain which day that will be, so stay tuned for an official announcement.

Until then, keep spreading the word about my book! All of your support has kept the ball rolling, and there have been more than 5,700 copies downloaded! Thanks again to everyone. I couldn't have done this without you. 

Also, I would like to send out a special thanks to my fans in Germany! Outside of the USA, Germany has consistently been the country where my book has sold the most. I've also gotten some very helpful (and kind) reviews, as well as some lovely emails. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment