Saturday, July 6, 2013

Good News, Bad News

Wow, I really have been bad about posting on this blog! I have been really busy lately, which brings me to my good news:

My husband and I are expecting Baby #2! We're very excited, and we hope that Lewis will be, too.

And now for the bad news:

Due to the preparations that are taking place (and my sluggish pregnancy brain), I have not been writing as much as I should. I feel really bad about that, because there are so many of you wonderful supporters that are awaiting the next book with much anticipation. I WILL get it done this year, I promise! It's just probably going to take more time than I originally thought. Regardless of all distractions, I must finish by December (because that's when the baby is due, and if I don't get it done before then, it won't happen for a long time). I hope to be able to finish before then, but that is the absolute time limit.

The first 25 chapters are will my editor, so that's something, right? I'll keep you all updated as I go. In the meantime, I hope to be posting some excerpts very soon. Please be patient with me, and don't stop spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment