Saturday, October 26, 2013

Quick Update

Hello, friends! This is just a quick update to let all of you know how things are going. I haven't been very good about posting on this blog, but that's because I've been so busy with writing (and chasing after a toddler)!

Right now I am working with my editor and making revisions to the manuscript. That's pretty much all that I'll be doing from now until the end of November. I've also been in contact with my cover artist, and we are discussing ideas for what we'd like this cover to look like. She has an art show at the end of October, so she hasn't started on sketches yet, but I'll post a preview when she does.

Other than that, my life continues pretty much as expected. Lewis is an adorable handful, and he is definitely asserting his toddler independence. Baby #2 is healthy, and will be making her appearance in December.

On that note, I feel I should warn all of you that I plan on taking a long break after this baby is born. I won't be writing for at least 6 months, which will push back the release of Book #3. I plan on the Threshold series to be a trilogy, so Book #3 will be the last. Sorry in advance to make you all wait for the last installment!

I have a fun idea to get my readers involved with the book release, and I'll be posting about that at the beginning of next month. If I don't post anything before then, have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment