Monday, October 7, 2013

Wattpad

I have officially joined the Wattpad community! For those of you who aren't familiar with wattpad.com it is a free website for writers and readers to connect, and there are thousands of free books available for download.

One of the authors at Comic Con mentioned it, and she said that it played a big part in helping to build her fan base. So, I've joined and I hope that you all join and "follow" me there! I've posted an excerpt of "The Threshold Child" as well as the chapters of "Legacy of the Blood" that I've posted here on my blog.

HOWEVER: Since I would like to encourage people to follow me on Wattpad, I will be posting an extra chapter from "Legacy of the Blood" on that website alone!

So, sign up! It's free! And then you can read as I post and comment and write reviews and make suggestions and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment