Saturday, November 23, 2013

Promotion Contest

We are less than a week away from the release of "Legacy of the Blood" and I hope you're all as excited as I am! I've never tried to finish a project on a deadline (my first book sat around for years before I decided to publish it), and so I feel a definite sense of accomplishment.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I will be having another promotion day for "The Threshold Child" in honor of the release of its sequel. So, on November 29th you can download my first book for FREE! I really want to get the word out on this, so I'm having a contest to entice people to help me spread the word.

On November 29th ONLY--
Anyone who shares the following link with a promo about "The Threshold Child" (and announces that it's free for that day only) will be entered into a drawing for a prize!

Here is the link to share:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Threshold-Child-Edition-ebook/dp/B009F2BA6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377273464&sr=8-1&keywords=threshold+child

If you participate, please let me know by leaving a comment here on my blog or on my facebook author page. The drawing will take place November 30th, and I will announce the winner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment