Friday, November 29, 2013

RELEASE DAY!

It's finally here! Today is the day that my book has been released! It is also a promo day for "The Threshold Child" so you can download it for free if you don't already have it. I'm so excited to see what you think of the sequel, and I hope that you all write honest reviews when you finish reading it. I always appreciate feedback, and I feel it makes me a better writer.

Remember: today is the day of the promo competition. If you share the link to "The Threshold Child" (posted below) and leave a comment here to let me know you've done it, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a prize! Help me spread the word, because the promo only runs today!


Here is the link to share: http://www.amazon.com/The-Threshold-Child-Edition-ebook/dp/B009F2BA6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377273464&sr=8-1&keywords=threshold+child



And don't forget to spread the word about the sequel! If you would like to purchase "Legacy of the Blood" click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment