Saturday, April 9, 2011

Book Review: The Positronic Man


My husband and I have been reading together, and the latest book was The Positronic Man. I'm not sure what I was expecting as we began, but I was pleased as the story progressed. The reader is easily engaged in the life and development of Andrew Martin, the main character, and it becomes natural to see the world through his eyes. I appreciated that the author explained the technical aspects of the story in a way that was clear but didn't make me feel like I was being spoken to like an imbecile. The author brings up many interesting insights as Andrew Martin strives to understand what it means to be human. There were a couple of opinions that came across a little strong, but for the most part each idea is simply presented for the reader's consideration. The story was well-constructed, and I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment