Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adventures of Brain: Hunger

Brain: You are so hungry!

Me: Really?

Brain: Yes! You are DYING of hunger!

Me: Oh, okay. I will make a big dinner, then. What do you feel like eating, Brain?

Brain: Something big and filling. And make sure it takes a lot of effort to make!

Me: Okay! Good plan.

*Later, after much effort*

Me: Look, Stomach, I made you a yummy dinner!

Stomach: Well, I didn't really want that...but I guess I can take it.

Me: But Brain said you wanted it!

Brain: Teeheehee!

Stomach: I'll eat a little of this, but I'm not very hungry.

Me: Brain! What the deuce?!

Brain: Oh, by the way, you aren't that hungry after all. You can just have a bowl of cereal or something. *snicker*

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I SO remember feeling just like this. I'm so sorry, Callie. Especially after all the effort of cooking an' all. It's just not fair. :(

    ReplyDelete