Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart List: Typewriters



Once upon a time, I asked for a typewriter for Christmas (for which I was rather mocked by my family), and I loved it so much that I bought a new one when the old one died! Yes, that's right. I own my very own typewriter, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. In fact, I love having it! I like writing something and having an immediate hard copy...and I also like the clicking sounds. I haven't used it as much of late, but I love having it all the same. I just hope that they never stop making them! I don't know what I would do if my current one stopped working and I had no way to replace it. :)

1 comment:

  1. My dad had one in his office that we used to play on whenever we went to visit him at work. I agree with you. It's total magic. I bet my father also appreciated a random string of "alkjs;dlkfjlglk;alkhsdkfwepoiibj;lkasdjfoiwjef" at the beginning of his medical records. ;)

    ReplyDelete