Thursday, February 7, 2013

Threshold Dream Cast

I have absolutely zero expectations that my book will ever be made into a movie. Has that stopped me from assembling my dream cast? Nope. So, here is my list of (currently) favored actors to bring my story to the silver screen:

Adesina:
Stephanie Leonidas

or
Katie McGrath


Ravi:
Ron Glass (voice)

or
Sir Ben Kingsley (voice)

Kendan:
Brandon Routh

or
Henry Cavill
(This was decided before they were both cast as Superman.)

Signe:
Melinda Clarke

or
Dina Meyer

Basha:
Christina Cole

or
Julia Stiles

L'iam:
Jensen Ackles

or
Mike Vogel

E'nes:
Ben Barnes

or
Matthew Goode

L'era:
Molly Quinn

or
Hayden Panettiere

Aleron:
Josh Groban
(I know he's not an actor, but I think he could pull it off. And he has the singing voice I imagine for Aleron.)

or
Colin Morgan

Sa'jan:
Liam Neeson

or
Jeremy Irons

Me'shan:
Clive Owen

or
Ioan Gruffudd

E'rian:
Dagmara Dominczyk

or
Kelli Williams


Okay, I know that some of the actors' ages don't line up, and some of them don't really fit the role (as far as the types of characters they tend to play). But at the very least, this is pretty close to how I imagine them looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment