Friday, April 19, 2013

Special Announcement: 2nd Edition

I have mentioned this briefly, but I thought I'd make an official announcement. This fall (prior to the release of "Legacy of the Blood") I will be releasing a 2nd edition of "The Threshold Child" that will include maps, a glossary, and have some slight revisions! I have received some comments on the pacing of the story, and also there are a few grammar errors that escaped the notice of my previous editor (no worries, Shawn!) that will be corrected. If you have noticed any mistakes, please let me know and I will see them corrected. Also, those of you who have already bought the book can feel all special about having scenes that will be no longer available (I will be editing out material). You special people, you! I will also provide the maps and glossary for free for those of you who have already purchased a copy of my book. So, look forward to that!

1 comment: