Saturday, July 30, 2011

Adventures of Brain: Cheetos

If you are wondering where Part 1 is located, it is titled "Sleepless." This is a new category of entries that I've decided to include, since that entry seemed to be a hit. This will include all the the strange adventures of my brain, and my continual confusion with its reasoning. Enjoy.

Brain: I want Cheetos!

Me: We don't have any.

Brain: But we could buy some! Buy me Cheetos!

Me: No, Brain. We're saving up money for our vacation, remember? Every little bit matters. Besides, Cheetos really aren't good for you. You can only have them every once in a while.

Brain: CHEETOS! Cheetos, Cheetos, Cheetos!

Me: I'm just going to ignore you if you keep that up.

Brain: I won't let you! CHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOSCHEETOS!!!

Me: GAH! Fine! I will buy Cheetos!

*Later*

Me: Here are the Cheetos, Brain.

Brain: I don't want 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Sounds like my brain and me. Except we discuss chocolate chip cookies. Darn brain. I AM trying to not gain a millin pounds here, not like it matters to Sir Brain. He likes the sugar rush.

    ReplyDelete