Sunday, July 24, 2011

Heart List: Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips


I know, I know. This is my second food-centric entry this month. What can I say? I love food! Anyway. From time to time my brain latches onto a certain food and won't leave me alone until I have it in my possession. (Do you begin to understand how unruly my brain is? I really can't do a thing with it! Example) This week it was Hint of Lime chips. Don't get me wrong, my brain never chooses a food that isn't worthy of praise, but these chips are kind of difficult to find where I live. It's kind of like searching for a needle in a jumble of pins--not impossible, just a pain. :) My husband was kind enough to join me in the search, and we ended victorious. I really like these chips because they have such a unique flavor, and they stand on their own. Sometimes I just can't be bothered with salsa or dip. (Yes, I'm really that lazy.) I also appreciate that my brain tells me when to stop eating them. Some kinds of chips I can eat indefinitely (much to my chagrin), but there is a limit to how much lime flavoring I acknowledge as delicious. That may not sound like a good thing, but believe me, it is. Yummy chips with a built-in stopping point! Where can you go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment