Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Adventures of Brain: Wake Up Time

Brain: Time to wake up!

Me: No, it's not.

Brain: Yes, it is! I heard the alarm.

Me: That was my husband's alarm, not mine. Remember how he wakes up earlier now?

Brain: So much to do today! Let's make a list.

Me: No, Brain! No lists! I want to go back to sleep.

Brain: First of all, we need breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day!

Me: So sleepy...

Brain: Cereal! Gimme cereal! Yum, yum, yum!

Me: Please, Brain? Can't we sleep for another hour or so?

Brain: Nope! If you don't get up, I'm going to start singing an annoying song.

Me: Grumble, grumble, grumble...

Brain: THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEENDS!!! YES, IT GOES OOOON AND OOOON, MY FRIEEEEEEEEEENDS!!!

Me: OKAY, OKAY!!! I'm getting up! Stop singing that.

Brain: Hurray!

*Later that day*

Brain: I'm so tired! Why did you get up so early today?

1 comment: