Saturday, October 29, 2011

Vampires are DEAD!

So, I just had a random thought (shocking, I know). I think that all of this vampire obsession is just a way for necrophiliacs to feel like they fit in. Seriously, think about it. Vampires are dead. You can used the word "immortal," but it doesn't change the fact that they were once living human beings who are now no longer living human beings. The only differences between vampires and zombies are that vampires have a slightly higher brain function and they aren't decomposing. However, if I were to say that I thought zombies were totally sexy and I wanted to have a steamy midnight liaison with one, people would look at me like I was a freak. So, why are vampires exempt from this reaction? The principle is the same, but for some odd reason, nobody sees it that way. It confuses my brain.

Anyway. Happy Halloween! :)

1 comment:

  1. Because vampires apparently sparkle in daylight. *gag* And have lots of money to drive cool cars. *eye roll* And have this "I know everything, because I've been around forever, so just believe everything I say" aura about them. *punch him in the face*

    ReplyDelete