Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heart List: Red Vines


Ah, the age-old question of Red Vines vs. Twizzlers. My husband is definitely on Team Twizzler, and I am a staunch supporter of Red Vines. And yet, we still love each other. :) Not only does Halloween bring to mind all of the junk food that I love, but I've been craving Red Vines for a while now (I blame the pregnancy). Hence, you lovely readers get to see me ramble on about food...again. Actually, there isn't a whole lot to say. I love Red Vines--simple as that. I am a bit of a licorice purist, though. I will eat red licorice only. And not the red licorice that's some funky flavor, just so the licorice people can feel like they're innovators. Give me simple, original red licorice, and I'm a happy girl. As my little brother would say: 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment