Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gratitude: Part 2

#4
I am thankful to live in a land where I can take part in the election of leaders in government. There seems to be a lot of negativity surrounding election time, but it really is so amazing that the American public has a say in such a process. It is very empowering to know that I can make a difference.

#5
I am grateful that my husband has an honest and steady job. There are many people who are struggling in the current economy, but we have always been able to meet our financial obligations. Our debt is minimal, and we have the means to make plans for the future. It is truly a blessing to have that peace of mind.

#6
I am thankful for my wonderful friends! I have such a loving support system, and I know that I could call any of them if I needed help. I am especially grateful for my best friend, Bruce (it's a nickname I have for her, and it's funny to us). She recently moved away, and while I am excited for her to have amazing adventures, I miss having her close by. But even though we live several states apart, I know that she would still do everything in her power to help me out if I needed it.

#7
I am grateful for modern technology that makes keeping in contact very easy. Even though Bruce lives far away (as well as members of my family and other good friends), it is easy to talk with each other and remain involved in each other's lives. What an incredible time to be alive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment