Friday, November 30, 2012

Gratitude: Part 7

#28
I am grateful that the holiday promotion for my book went so well! I'm excited that so many people have downloaded "The Threshold Child" and I hope that they all post reviews on Amazon or GoodReads! Getting your name out there is the hardest part of self-publishing, and I feel like we're off to a great start. Thank you again to everyone who supported this endeavor!

#29
I am thankful for my family (my parents and siblings). I have had good times and hard times with every single one of them, and I wouldn't change any of it. They have always stood by me, and I am so grateful for their love and support.

#30
I feel so blessed that I have had the opportunity to do this. It is truly humbling to see how much I have to be grateful for, and it has been wonderful to ponder on all of the many blessings in my life. I hope I never lose that sense of gratitude, and that I always appreciate every single thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment